| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sheridan, Wy in September is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Sheridan, Wy September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sheridan, Wy:
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) NW
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) NNW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) WNW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) W
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 259.1 kms (161 miles) SW
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) S
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) N
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 204.1 kms (126.8 miles) NNE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 226.2 kms (140.6 miles) NE
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 306.3 kms (190.3 miles) ESE
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) ESE
- Hay Springs, Ne, Usa - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) ESE
- Hot Springs, Sd, Usa - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) ESE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 209.6 kms (130.2 miles) S
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) SE
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 346.2 kms (215.2 miles) SSE
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 422 kms (262.2 miles) SE
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) SSE